Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween number 3 for Sadie

Growing up my mom always made our Halloween costumes. She has a real talent for it. With the advent of grandchildren, she has upped her game! This year mom suggested that Sadie be The Red Queen. Seeing how Sadie still has no opinion in the matter I obliged. I'm glad I did since I think she out did herself this year.

Sadie, The Red Queen








 The past 2 years Sadie was, Wonder Sadie (Wonder Woman)



Helping her parent up the stairs

Helping her mom to get a little exercise

Super Hero Pose

That's right!


...and Alfred Hitchcock for her 1st Halloween.


Sadie Hitchcock


Baby Alfred Hitchcock
We didn't realize this was her first attempt at a fist bump


We are but her actors and she our director.



Thanks Mom! 

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment