Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday 5

Sadie last summer



Here are 5 fun things I've found this week!

1 - S'mores! These Tie Dye S'mores  from Studio DIY look awesome. I think we might have to try these out for the holiday weekend.

2 - Need a new song for the playlist? This is my new jam! This song is my life. I love Paul Simon. So happy for new music and this song has me grooving all day. Here is another Paul Simon song, a fun throwback tune. Evan wanted to name Frankie, Ally for awhile, and I was down with it only because I could sing her this song ALL THE TIME!

3 - If you need to cool off, here is another thing I want to try soon. These Popsicles, or these, or these, or these would be perfect for the holiday weekend.

4 - I might jump on the off the shoulder bandwagon with this blouse.

5 - It's been a while since I've been out to the theaters but I can't wait to see the new Jason Bourne movie. The trailer looks like it's going to be fun! Any suggestions for summer movies?

Happy 4th!

Josie




No comments:

Post a Comment