Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday 5

BAPS Houston


Hey Everyone! Here are 5 things I found this week and wanted to share.

1 - With so much conversation concerning race and police use of force I wanted to share this 1968 speech from Robert Kennedy. I feel that it's still as relevant today as it was almost 50 years ago.

2 - This video, How Wolves Change Rivers isn't new as I saw it online a few years ago but have just recently come across it again. It's a short video about the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone National Park.I love it.

3 - One of my favorite songs, Hallelujah! covered by Rufus Wainwright and Choir! Choir! Choir!. So beautiful. The song was originally written by Leonard Cohen and his version is beautiful as is Jeff Buckley's haunting cover which was my introduction to the song.

4 - I think this might be in my future.

5 -Along with finding the Skyfit app this week, I also found Countable. It's an app that keeps you informed of upcoming bills/votes in Congress and how your representatives voted for the bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment